13 June 2010

Back to Work and LEWIS PR at 15


The end of the first semester of the year marks a new beginning for me. The approval of my visa was just in time for the 15th Anniversary of LEWIS PR.

The anniversary cupcakes colored "LEWIS Blue".

I am not a newbie in the Public Relations industry, I am not an expert either (well, not yet) but I am confident enough to say that this is the right industry for me.

This is actually my first time to be a part of a global company and I was lucky enough to meet my wonderful colleagues from the APAC Region - Japan, India, Hong Kong, and Australia. Of course, the company CEO and COO also joined us.

We had a small gathering at W Wine Bar along Club Street. Several clients also joined us for the celebration. It was indeed an overwhelming experience for me personally, aside from the fact that I am the only Pinoy in the group. I didn't feel left out although I'm still a bit shy because I'm still 'new' and one of the youngest in the bunch.

 W Wine Bar. Level-up from cocktails, I am now more appreciative of wine.

I am really motivated to make this adventure work for me. I am so thankful and grateful for this opportunity.

This post is starting to sound ma-drama na but I really am still overwhelmed. Of course, I have the Big Guy up there to thank for all these blessings, my ever supportive and loving family, my understanding friends who miss me very much and who never fail to make me smile even though I am miles away.

THIS IS FOR YOU! I am going to make you proud.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations honey!!! give me some of those cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Mikomiks! Am so happy and proud of you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete