03 June 2012

You

"You are an amazing person, and I don't know where the feelings that you give me came from. What I do know is that I am completely and utterly into you and I want time to freeze so I can be with you all the time and not have to think of anything else at all. I like literally everything about you, including the way your face shows everything you're thinking and especially the way it looks when we are together and your hair is back and your eyes are closed and your lips are open just a little bit."

- Something Borrowed, Emily Giffin


Everyday the work I do involves complicated words that's why I love to balance my thoughts by reading feel-good books. The book of the moment is Something Borrowed. I watched the movie first before I read the book, much as I am into 'chick lits', I'm also a sucker for 'chick flicks'. And yes, I am enjoying it so far. Surprisingly because I did not quite like the movie.


Shoot me, I'm a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment