07 August 2010

Hello August!


The past six months of my life has been CRAZY! But I love every moment of it. I told myself that this year will be the start of my adventure --- chasing dreams (and 'souls'), traveling, learning, and falling in love. Well, I'm glad I was able to start with the first three in my list. The love part is not a priority but I won't say no to it when it happens.

I can't believe it's August already. I love this month mainly because it's my birth month.

Let me share with you the highlights for this month:

Bangkok Trip. A very good way to start the month! I spent four days in Bangkok with Charl shopping and just aimlessly walking around. It's really nice to see her after five months. Imagine my delight when I saw her walking along Khao San Road. I ran with my bags and all and hugged her. 

 
 Has it been that long? Reunited after five friggin' months.

My first Singapore National Day. I don't really know how to feel about this because my friends aren't here to celebrate with me - Joyce has work and Cho is in Malaysia. I'll just have to play it by ear and drag my butt outside. The problem living in a high-rise building is I get too lazy to move.

My 24th birthday. I planned to go home since I'm going to get a birthday leave (for the first time) but I'll see because the end of the month is going to be busy. The thought of celebrating it away from home is sad but knowing people miss me is kind of exciting. I'm really looking forward to my friend's surprise.

 My 'teaser' birthday gift. Wonder what the actual gift is, a date perhaps?

Office move. I'm really happy with work and my colleagues are just great. I get loaded with a lot of information everyday but I love the thrill it gives me. Even if I'm stuck in my chair all afternoon I'm not complaining because I still need to learn some more before going out there. We'll be moving to a new location soon and it's been a while since I shopped for office supplies. Yes, I love colorful pens and notebooks so YAY! I really enjoy it like back-to-school shopping.

And that's August for me.

2 comments:

  1. Miko! I miss you. Nung isang araw I used the vinegar from the farm we visited. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ituloy natin ang Cambodia trip. I want to see you too! :-(

    ReplyDelete