23 August 2010

Been There: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


I was making a KLM luggage tag earlier which required a travel photo. Initially, I was planning to put my first out-of-the-country trip which was Singapore with my mom in 2006. But moving here six months ago, I decided not to since this has become my second 'home'. So I searched my archives to look for a really nice one, and if I say nice it means that I look pretty, skinny, and 'fashown'. I decided to use this:

This actually fits my photo requirements. That's the Petronas Twin Towers in the backround.

The trip to Kuala Lumpur was my first out-of-the-country trip with my GMCI family. It was a first year anniversary gift from ze boss. Looking at the photos made me feel nostalgic, alas, this blog post (I really intend to post my travels here and this is a start).

Another thing I miss, my girls: Joyce, me, Nix, Charl, and Arbee (not in photo).

Some nice building with pretty lights in the background with Charl, Nix, Alma, Marlon, and Paul. Sara was taking the photo.

Aside from being the trip with many firsts, this was the time when I told myself I'll travel the world. Traveling requires planning and saving (a lot of it) and most of all, someone to share the experience with.

No comments:

Post a Comment