02 March 2010

Of Milkshakes and Belgian Waffle

Summer has officially started.

Last year I kicked off Summer with the fabulous Juaning/Pacific Girls - Keket, PB, Punky, Jel, Iris and Donna - plus my equally fabulous friend, Sasa in Boracay. My first time in the island was definitely a blast - from the island and bar hopping to fruit shakes and hennas by the beach, how can I forget snorkeling, skim boarding, and the
buwis-buhay boat ride plus the buwis-puri stalking.
Ket, Punk, Sasa, Jel, Iris, PB, Donna, and Me.

This year, the start of my summer would be on the streets of Singapore. As a replacement for island hopping, its office searching. While others are walking on the pristine white sand, we're walking on hot concrete. And instead of soul searching
(aka boy hunting), we are job hunting.

This is my official summer adventure. I am a full-time-job-hunter-slash-tourist-on-the-side. Glad I'm not doing this alone though. If that's the case then, I'd surely go bonkers. And after every building visited and every office scoured we need to reward ourselves with sweets.

Caramel Belgian waffle with free vanilla ice cream.

Watermelon and mango shake.


It's just the proper way to end our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment