12 March 2010

ID Photo x 3 = Fab Long Term Visit Pass

March 12, 2010: I finally got my Long Term Visit Pass. I get to stay here in SG for a year. Legitimately. Wee! :)
P.S. Please disregard the photo. I'm fat. I just want to show you how the ID looks like.

I had to shell out S$10 for an ID photo though. IKR, it's expensive. I already have the required ID pic taken in Manila but I think Singaporeans have some issue with the bangs (oh yes, excuses) so I had my photo taken before my appointment.

Good thing, there are photo booths in the area. My first photo was horrendous! The ate did not count so I was smiling for some minutes already and when she finally decided to take the photo I was too tired to smile. She was not very friendly and I had a feeling she won't re-take my picture. So I had to look for another one, a friendlier ate. The first take I had, she said my chin was too high (I said not good). She said let's do it again (I said YES!). And voila!

I have to look good for since I'll be using it for a year (never mind the fugly passport ID which I'll be using for the next six years at least my photo there won't be exposed like this one).


No comments:

Post a Comment