21 February 2010

Start of Something New

So here it is. :)

I've been bugging Joyce and I've been telling Chen that I wanted to start something like this *points finger at the home page of this blog*. And now I'm really making it and doing it and typing and... OK! So where do I start?

I've had the EPEC (Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate) for a year and a half now and I've really been thinking about long term plans since I've graduated college. And by long term plans I mean getting rich, traveling the world, and buying all the stuff I want. And the plan goes something like this:
1. Find a job to put into practice all the things I've learned from school (and make sure my parents' money isn't wasted).
2. Learn, make mistakes, learn again, be better.
3. Think of other opportunities.
4. Dream, plan.
And #s 5 to 9 goes something like this:
Well, #9 is an option but i would rather change it to the one phrase that sticks to me ever since I had my first job: MAKE IT HAPPEN.

So I've done #s 1 to 6 and now I find myself here in SG using my EPEC and in search of a job and this is where the start of something new begins.

2 comments:

  1. weeeh. congrats :) we have to revise it already: dapat: get a job, buy a ticket (done), get a tan (soon!), fall in love (asap)and let's return with grace! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabi nga ni Anaïs Nin, "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." So let's be brave and make it happen! MAKE IT WORK!

    ReplyDelete