13 March 2011

No guarantee

Yesterday I lost the frame of my new watch, it fell along the MRT tracks when I entered the train. I had no time to get it back that morning because I was running late for work.

I started thinking about how I will retrieve it. My first option, ask Swatch if they can replace it. Second, ask people from the MRT to get it from the train tracks. I did both, just to appease myself.

I did not think about it the whole day as I was swamped with work. But every moment I looked at the time, I was reminded.

So I went to the store and asked. No immediate luck. I had to leave my number and wait for an update. They said there's no guarantee of a replacement. I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Had for a while forgotten about it until I was on my way home. I was planning on how to approach the MRT supervisors and nicely ask them to get the frame. Made my best puppy dog face and asked sweetly, even showing a photo. Again, no guarantee of finding it. I left my contact details anyway.

I tried all the possible options, I guess it paid off as I received good news when I woke up. Received an SMS from the nice MRT Uncle that he got the frame back. Bless them.


Jeremy Scott + Swatch's Opulence a.k.a. me trying to find happiness in material things.
P.S. I am not really materialistic, just sad.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you got it back!!! Everyone in the world would kill for a Jeremy Scott x Swatch

    ReplyDelete