17 July 2010

"I really don't know..."

I haven't updated this for so long. I've been busy with work but a good kind of busy. I'm slowly learning and getting the hang of things. I didn't expect enterprise tech would be this interesting (and hard, I might add).

So back to the main topic of this entry...
A friend asked me how long will I stay here in Singapore to which I replied, five years. Then I felt a rush of thoughts and visions in my head. I recalled my answer and told him instead "I really don't know". Well, the truth is I really don't know because I'm enjoying and I'm quite happy how things turned out for me here.

There are a lot of things I miss but there are things that I have yet to learn and experience out here.
 
I'm feeling vain so I decided to post this photo which was taken during our company's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment