26 May 2010

Fashion Find: Topshop Vintage Bag


I am a sucker for bargains and discounts and if I find one it's like there's a war in my head. Taking a learning from Nina Garcia's "Little Black Book of Style", you don't buy immediately when you find a bargain (no mater how cheap it it). Well, that's not how she exactly said it but that's the way I understood it. Weigh the options (if there are), and in this case there aren't a lot - it's the only bag on sale with a really cheap price (for a brand like Topshop).

And I'm talking about my recent fashion find:

Topshop Floral Vintage Bag

I'm not really a fan of the brand but I admit there are some great finds in there. Well, here at least. The bag originally costs S$96 (Php 3,000) but the orange tag told me it's only S$19 (Php 600). So yes, no war happened in my head because I surrendered.

What I like about it is the vintage vibe and the floral design.


It will be a pretty date bag or office bag. I just have to make sure that I don't put in too much things in it because the material is not suitable for carrying heavy things. Can't wait to use it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment